Printing Repair Services
Barcode Technologies & Services (BTS) is a premier provider of cost-effective printing and barcoding products and services. We have extensive experience working customers across industries. We prioritize customer service and have developed a strong reputation for doing whatever it takes to help our clients achieve their printing and production goals.
Barcode Technologies and Services backs up all our printers and other products with valuable maintenance and repair services.
Our Printer Repair Services
BTS services direct thermal and thermal transfer desktop and portable printers, digital printers, flexographic printers, and more. We specialize in Zebra, Datamax and Sato printers, but we are more than capable of servicing printing equipment from any manufacturer. BTS only uses original equipment manufacturer parts to ensure the longevity of your printers.
We run a variety of industrial printers of varying types and brands at our in-house Service Bureau, so we are aware of all common issues and problems that may arise with your label and tag printing equipment. This knowledge and experience enable us to quickly diagnose and solve problems across the entire printing process.
The benefits of our Printer Repair services include:
- 27-point check list. We’ve developed a comprehensive maintenance checklist, ensuring that we will find any issues with your printing equipment.
- Dependability. Our company culture prioritizes reliability and responsiveness. When we say we can do something, we will do it. We adhere strictly to our appointment schedule and communicate changes (and reasons for changes) clearly.
- Integrity. We will always be honest—integrity is one of our core values. Our repair bills never contain hidden charges or other surprises, and we provide comprehensive free estimates and detailed explanations for any charges. If our maintenance contract isn’t providing the best value for a customer, we will recommend the most affordable alternative to avoid overcharging.
- Emergencies. We will do everything we can relieve the stress of a “hot” customer situation that requires an immediate repair. We offer speedy printer replacements, free loaner printers to cover operations during repairs, or anything else we can do to keep you up and running.
- Flexibility. We strive to offer every convenience to our customers. We can repair printers in-house at our depot or on-site at the customer’s location. We’re happy to alter or adjust service contracts at any time to adjust to changing customer needs.
- Extensive knowledge of printers, parts, and related solutions. Our technicians have years of experience working with printers from every manufacturer, and each also works as a printing operator in our Service Bureau so that they understand the needs of the user and can recognize and resolve common problems immediately.
- Experience in label design. Sometimes a printing problem can be traced back to the design of the label. Our technicians are trained in label design so that they can identify design issues that are impacting printing speed or quality.
- Updated knowledge. Our technicians frequently attend a variety of in-person and online training sessions to stay up-to-date with the latest in printing technologies.
- Maintenance contracts. Service can be set up as a fixed yearly maintenance contract or customers can pay as they go based on time and materials. Yearly maintenance contracts are available for most printers. Pricing depends on the manufacturer, model, and condition of the printer.
As a final step, we conduct extensive quality and functionality testing on every printer we repair. Each printer manufacturer provides different print quality tests at different speeds, and we exercise each one of these tests. We also test the functionality of the communications ports, which can include parallel, serial, USB, and ethernet ports. When a printer leaves our shop, it has been fully tested and performs to factory specifications, guaranteed.
We warranty all repairs for 90 days, and we prioritize fairness in all our services. Even if your repair warranty has recently expired, we may still be able to help.
Printer Repair From Barcode Technologies & Services
Whichever service option our customers choose, they receive the highest quality service at rates below the industry standard. Our supplies customers get an even greater discount on their printer repair service. To inquire about printer repair and maintenance for your business, please contact us, or request a quote today.